Vendors wishing to set up during the fair should contact the fair secretary at
(570) 924-3843 to request a vendor entry form.
1. SET-UP - You may set up between the hours of 9 am to 8 pm on Monday or Tuesday and until 10 am on Wednesday. Your exhibit must be contained within the boundaries of your rented space. All roadways, walkways, and fire lanes must be kept clear at all times.
2. SPACE - Please man your space from 12:00 p.m., noon, on Wednesday until the fair ends on Monday at 4:00 p.m. No early tear down of your display.
3. SUPPLY - To supply your space during the Fair, YOU MUST COMPLETE VEHICLE ENTRY (IN AND OUT) before 10 A.M. EACH DAY. This will be strictly enforced. Each Vendor will be assigned a reserved parking spot for one vehicle. Vendors are to pick up their reserved parking tag Tuesday. Only one space per vendor within the fenced area of the fairgrounds. All other vehicles must be parked in the parking lot.
4. GARBAGE - You need to cooperate in keeping your area free from litter. Your space is clean when you arrive. Please leave it that way. You are responsible for your garbage each day. Please have it ready for pickup at 7 AM each day.
5. LIABILITY INSURANCE - Each Contractor (vendor) shall obtain and keep in force until completion of the fair, including clean up and tear down, a commercial general liability insurance contract with liability limits equal to or greater than $1,000,000 each occurrence. The contractor shall provide a certificate of insurance to the Sullivan County Fair evidencing such coverage. Such Contractor shall name The Sullivan County Fair as an Additional Insured. The certificate must be an original, not a copy, and signed by the representative.
Hold Harmless/Indemnification: Contractor shall be solely responsible for any and all injuries to persons or damages of property or any other injury, claim, damage or loss of whatever nature, arising directly or indirectly from the fair. Contractor shall indemnify and hold harmless The Sullivan County Fair and its employees, agents and volunteers from and against all liability, loss, damages, claims, costs and expenses (including attorney fees) arising out of injury to person or damages to property or any other injury, claim, damage, loss, cost of expense arising from the fair.
6. ELECTRICITY - Each space renter will pay a fee of $10.00 for electric use. Any one using 220 outlets will be charged an additional $40.00 for each outlet. All those using bottled gas will be required to pay for the gas used (concession stand and dining hall).
7. CAMPERS - A limited number of camping spaces are available. Cost for the week of the fair is $75.00 payable in advance. Reservations are required and previous campers have priority. No dumping of gray water on grounds. Tanks may be pumped out by request. License number of campers and size are required on registration form.
8. SMOKING - No smoking is allowed in any Fair building or tent.
9. SECURITY - There will be 24 hour security from 12:00 A.M. on Wednesday until 6:00 A.M. on Tuesday morning.
10. PARKING - All vehicles must be parked in the designated areas during operating fair hours.
Only one reserved parking space will be allowed for each vendor within the fenced area . All other vehicles must park in the parking lot. Park only in your assigned space-- do not park in any other space even temporarily! This only works if everyone cooperates!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11. PASSES - Each space will be issued a limited number of free and reduced rate passes based on the size of the space and amount of rent. The number of reduced rate passes will be equal to twice the number of free passes.
12. HOURS - Building hours will be posted in each building. Gates will be locked at midnight nightly. Gates will be opened each morning at 8:00 A.M.
13. SALES - Objectionable materials may not be sold on the grounds. The Fair reserves the right to determine what is obscene or objectionable. All sales and promotions must be conducted from your space. Roaming the grounds to sell or hand out materials is not allowed.
14. DOGS - All dogs must be on leach or tied at all times and must have current license and rabies inoculation.
15. USE OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AND/OR DRUGS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED.
16. All Vendors engaged in any retail sales must have a current Pennsylvania Sales, Use and Hotel Occupancy Tax License. A copy of the current license must be included with the Space Rent Registration Form and will be kept on file. No Exceptions!!
17. Vendors who pay their rent in full by June 15th will receive a discount of 10%. This does not include passes, electric, camping, or insurance fees. For example, rental of $125.00, if paid by June 15th, deduct $12.50.
18. All food vendors must have at least one person trained and certified in food safety. Please include this person(s) name on the registration form.
Printable Vendor Rules - 74kb
Some documents on this site are in Adobe® PDF format. For those
who need the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader®, click
here to get your free copy.